Sunday, March 13, 2011

My Save the Dates


I have had so much fun designing the wedding suite for my own wedding. I am probably the hardest client that I will ever work for. I am beyond picky and had to have everything perfect. Afterall, all 100 save the dates I sent out were a reflection of my work.


Ben, my fiancee, and I picked a theme of lovebirds for our wedding. We are hoping to incorporate birdcages, nests, burlap, and even a lovebird cake topper. Designing my own wedding suite inspired me to open a paper goods store. I took the theme of my own wedding and made it the theme of my store. It reminds me of why I wanted to start my own business, and hopefully down the line will keep me energized about creating the same feeling I have for my wedding for other brides.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh the theme sounds like it'll be perfect! I can't wait to see all the birdy touches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with this! You can always post your blog and things like this on our Wyoming Weddings Facebook page if you want! Delish!

    ReplyDelete